Thursday, September 3, 2009

Idaho Flagger Training

If you are a current Washington State Flagger instructor and want to teach in Idaho (Idaho flagger) you can if you take the following steps.
  • Purchase the Idaho Instructor and student curriculum from ESC
  • Request the application from ITD
  • Return the application to ITD with the Idaho curriculum
  • Once approved ITD will send you an approval letter and return the submitted material
  • ITD will “cc” or notify ESC that the instructor is approved and can issue the Idaho flagger card.
  • When ordering materials Instructors must then identify which state they are teaching in so they can get the appropriate student material.

If you have questions please email or call either Eric or Tina at ESC (800) 521-0778.

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comment on this topic. We welcome comments on your experiences in safety & health, as well as additional safety ideas and resources. Please remember to keep it clean and be respectful of others. We reserve the right not to include comments that do not pertain to the posting.