Audits and Inspections
Assist with Safety Citation Abatement
- Develop Safety Program
- Conduct Respirator Evaluation/Fit Testing
- Conduct Ergonomic Assessments
Safety and Health consultation involves:
A walk-through survey to evaluate the mechanical, physical and environmental hazards of the workplace and work practices, and an evaluation of your company’s accident prevention program, as well as a written report describing any conditions found and any recommendations
Evergreen Safety Council does not issue citations. We are here to assist your company and employees in Safety and Health prevention and compliance.
On-site safety training is designed to be cost-effective; with the goal of making the cost less (per person) than if you were to send your employees to an open enrollment.
Just to name a few of the classes offered that can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Safety Committees
- Conducting a Job safety Analysis
- HAZWOPER and HAZMAT Response
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine Guarding and Safety
- Confined Space Entry and Response
- Fall Protection
For more information contact our office at (800) 521-0778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.