“Member Only” Benefits:
Be recognized for your organization’s safety achievements. Tell us about your safety efforts undertaken for the year, including examples of employee involvement and management commitment that helped foster a positive safety culture within your organization.
|2010 Award winner: IMCO General Construction|
employees with John D. Spellman (right)
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Location: Mirabella, 116 Fairview Avenue N, 10th Floor West Dining Room, Seattle, WA 98109
Time: 10am – 1pm
Cost: $25, includes plated lunch
Agenda: Business Meeting, Spellman Safety Award Presentation, ESC 80 Years Young, Special Recognition of long term supporting members, Workplace Safety guest speaker
Employees of a member company of ESC, children or stepchildren of employees, or children or stepchildren of member company owners are eligible to apply. Two awards of $1,000 each can be granted.
A maximum scholarship of $500 per year. Eligibility:
- Any employee or family member of an AASC Safety Council or any individual, whose parent, or legal guardian, is employed at an AASC Safety Council for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Any member or family member of an AASC Safety Council who has been a member of not less than twelve months.
Does your safety question start with:
- Do I need...?
- What does __________ mean?
- How often do I need to...?
- LNI visited me, what do I do about…?
- How do I make a plan to...?
- I'm the new Safety Manager, how do I...?
- Does the ESC have training on...?
- On-site consultation and training
- Walk-through evaluations
- Safety program revisions/audits
- Policy development assistance