Participants in our
- how to prepare and rehearse
- how to communicate clearly and persuasively with management, customers and employees
- the importance of audience interaction
- how to respond constructively to questions
- how to deliver engaging training sessions, workshops and meeting presentations
Are you a subject matter expert who needs to share your knowledge with management or staff? This course will help you develop skills as a facilitator to run effective and productive meetings – even in highly charged conditions.
This workshop allows participant to practice a variety of presentation styles, and includes critiquing presentation effectiveness and style.
Class size is limited to allow for group participation, and space is still available. The next class is Thursday, July 29th –
Becoming a Safety & Health Specialist
This course is part of ESC’s
The SHS program consists of 22 safety and health topics, taught in 15 training sessions. Each session is one day in length, covering one or two subjects. Classes are open to everyone without prerequisites or commitment to the total program. You can simply attend the classes that interest you, or complete the entire series to be certified as a Safety and Health Specialist.